starship-design: Re: Your site has been added to my directory of Space Links

Thanks for linking to us.  I'm not the web master, and don't have account
access.  So I can't add a link to you, or even fix problems on the site.

I wouldn't classify the site under the category of Moon.  The starship design
section was the most popular and grew to be the most sizable.

Kelly Starks