[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: starship-design: wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: starship-design: wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume?
- From: KellySt@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 00:24:31 EDT
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DotarSojat@aol.com, email@example.com, RICKJ@btio.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: KellySt@aol.com
- Sender: email@example.com
In a message dated 5/13/00 12:01:59 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
>> In case you were wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume.
>> Here's a good little web page, including reports from folks that had
>> happen to them. One guy said the last thing he remembered before he
>> out was feeling the water on his tounge boil.
>> In a message dated 5/12/00 8:47:32 AM, email@example.com
>But from what air pressure to 0 psi. ?
Sea level, or in one case from 5psi => 0