[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
starship-design: wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume?
- To: Kryswalker@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DotarSojat@aol.com, email@example.com, RICKJ@btio.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: starship-design: wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume?
- From: KellySt@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:48:30 EDT
- Reply-To: KellySt@aol.com
- Sender: email@example.com
In case you were wondering what happens to folks exposed to hard vacume.
Here's a good little web page, including reports from folks that had it
happen to them. One guy said the last thing he remembered before he passed
out was feeling the water on his tounge boil.
In a message dated 5/12/00 8:47:32 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
>The page is: