RE: starship-design: Infrastructure in space [was: FTL travel...]

We don't have any concerns - it is the investors who have the concerns. The
companies developing the low cost reusable launchers avoid even mentioning
that word in front of potential investors. Beats me, I think you are right
and that tourism will be one of the biggest markets.

Lee