Re: starship-design: FTL travel

KellySt@aol.com wrote:

> Good 7 point list Lee.  Yeah unless we learn some great new physics or
> manufacturing trick.  Interstellar travel will be extreamly expensive and
> limited.  Commercial options are nil, and even self supporting colonies would
> be impossible.  Explorers only for a while.
>
> Kelly

That is true, but lets remember most of mans great works
have not made money... pyramids ... great cathedrals .. the mona lisa
painting... it is only in the last 5000 years has man got greedy
and needs to charge $ for everything.

--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."