Re: starship-design: Re: FTL travel

"L. Parker" wrote:

> It also occurs to me that there is another book o
> I bought Taylor and Wheeler _because_ I was having a hard time with this
> one! It is a good text, don't get me wrong, but it is even more difficult in
> my opinion. But then I am relativistically challenged ;-)

I am challenged with higher math than grade 12,but I still can
use equations to figure things out. Sure the fine details can be
complex and approximations used, but difficulty is often the
teacher not the student in higher learning.

SR is based on two things:
 1) The speed of light is constant for who ever measures it.
 2) The right triangle formed by two people measuring the same light
beam.

Autodynamics (AD) Is just based on the speed of light is a constant.

Ben.
--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."