RE: starship-design: Plasma rocket engine makes space flight much faster - 10 Feb 2000

> Sounds good but for 2 things.
> 1)  Still no source power for said engine.
> 2)  Is not helium going to be the first chemical element that
> we run out
> of
> around 2010?

Hmm, well power MIGHT be a problem <G>. I am assuming that Dr Chang-Diaz and
his colleagues at NASA have thought of this, seeing as the engine is slated
to fly a mission next year.

As for helium, buy stock in the Lunar Mining Company, if you can't find it
listed, write me back, I am still forming it. There is LOTS of Helium 3 on
the Moon.

Lee