RE: starship-design: VASIMR

Oh I am well aware of VASIMR's limitations. Kelly and I discussed them at
length early in 99 when it first started showing up in the news. But it is a
step, and one step leads to another...

BTW, if you run "VASIMR" through the Excite search engine, it will bring up
almost all of the old thread on starship-design.

Lee