Re: Re: starship-design: FTL and Special Relativity

> You must have both time increase and mass decrease proven or the
> theory is wrong.  Energy to increase a object becomes infinity as the
> mass becomes infinity.

> I can't make much sense out of what you're saying here.

I might be able to help. I think he's saying that as your speed increases, so does your
mass, and the heavier your mass the harder it is to accellerate, so that once you are
infinitely massive it becomes infinitely difficult to accelerate. I think that's what he means.
Connor
chithree@boo.net