RE: starship-design: Zero Point Energy

Do you know what the mass flow rate required to prevent evaporation is? If
it's too high, then you'd still have to lug around too much matter to make
it worth while using a "singularity drive" (TM) over a more conventional
propulsion system (that carries on-board fuel).

What are these tricks? I'd be interested in learning...

Thanks,

Chris