Re: starship-design: Relativity

In a message dated 1/11/00 4:04:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

<< Okay, who is the resident guru on relativity? I know we have had these
 discussions before, but I have more questions. I should never have bought
 Taylor & Wheeler....

 Lee

That would be me as KellySt only knows a few below light speed relativity
effects.
For faster than light or lesser velocity effects of starships ask your
questions in this tread or email the owner of the site below (me)

Regards
Tom Jackson

 >> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tjac780754/indexb.htm">Plasma Rocket
Engine</A>

Grasshopper,
Star Travel is no place for girlie boys,
To understand Tom's atomic rocket power you must first understand the power
of the Dark side of the force--. Tom's
Atomic Bomb (working diagrams)
visit  below with courage only.
Yoda