RE: starship-design: The Case for Space

> From: "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net>
>
> > Sentiments aside, the facts of life are that the decision
> > against casting our seed across the universe
> > is exactly equivalent to the decision to cease our existence,
> > sooner or later.
> > Please do not blame the poor Darwin...
> > We exist only because of that "terrible attitude",
> > so "politically incorrect" nowadays.
> > If we lose it permanently, we are doomed.
> > No mountains of introspection will help.
>
> That was why I put the <G> at the end!

Sorry, Lee, I must have been in a battle mood then... ;-)

The anti-cassinists enraged me particularly, probably in paert
because Cassini carries also the apparatus from Poland
(a battery of temperature sensors on the Huyghens probe for Titan).

Anyway, I like to clarify things out - that <G> sign
might have been easily overlooked, not only by me...

-- Zenon