starship-design: My rocket engine patent pending link - Star Ship

practically oriented and proposals should be justifiable using
presently-known engineering techniques and scientific knowledge.
Proposals involving highly speculative topics such as FTL
(faster-than-light) propulsion or novel energy generation
techniques will be treated quite skeptically by list members.

I have a patent pending on a rocket engine that may be of interest to some of
your members.

There are seven claims with the seventh being a machine to test Einstein's
theory that a machine other than a particle accelerator may be found to
exceed light speed.

I have no desire to discuss the validity of the seventh claim to keep any
theoretical projections of it's operating limits. I welcome other feedback
(claims one to six or patents in general) even when healthily skeptical. I
believe we all share a belief in man's future exploration of the stars, and I
propose a practical machine to accomplish this.

Reference to my websites engine patent pending is below. To transport to my
cyberspace constructed star ship's transporter room (Table of Contents)
simply click the animated blue bar at the top of any of my web property pages
marking my intellectual property.

I am not responsible for links outside my property including one to LIT. This
mailing list in-closet members believing in faster than light rocket travel
may respond by private mail to tjac780754@aol.com with my private response
given. (use private in subject line) . I will respond publicly to this list
post regarding other inquires-not about light speed limit.

Respectfully,
Tom Jackson
star1ship@aol.com

PS Enjoy<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tjac780754/indexb.htm">