Re: starship-design: WHERE ARE THEY?

Hello all,

For another possible explanation for GRB's, click this link:
 www.rideau.net/~gaasbeek/index.html#contents . This puts you on the
index page, in case you'd like to check out the other papers. From
there, scroll down to the table of contents and click on paper number 4,
"Frames of Reference: Part Two". Look for the discussion on observation
of superluminal stars, and you'll find what I'm talking about.

This guy seems to make sense, and I think his work deserves a serious
look, especially since he's good enough about it to include his
equations. I'd just be curious to hear some of your reactions to it.

Keep looking up,

Curtis