starship-design: warp bubbles

 If we can create a warp bubble will it have the same characteristics
as our unviverse. What will happen to all the heat from the space-ship
inside a bubble?

 What is needed is a tube of warp bubbles where the speed of light
is a lot less than C. Say C of 1000C. Assuming time stands still
and the energy cost is lower for low values of C.( I got lost in the
math ).

We can do this.

 accellerate   (bubble ring)#    ship   #(bubble ring)
 to .001C

 Create bubbles            # .*@( Ship )@*. #
 and time stops.
 ( wait untill we get there)

 Turn off Bubble rings and slow down. Then explore planet.