RE: RE: RE: starship-design: Modular Ship Design

Kelly

Of course not, not using only a 4 to 1 fuel ratio. That was why I said it
would take more like 400 to 1. Ten engines burn fuel faster (that's 40 to 1)
and we need to do it for 3 times longer and then reverse the process (that's
400 to 1)

Lee Parker