starship-design: Fwd: FW: Faster than light (?)

---- Begin included message ----
Hello Kelly and Timothy

The following was forwarded to me from colleagues at IDA.
I forward it to you with no implied endorsement.
I was told that Lewis Research Center is offering grants to
people with innovative interstellar propulsion ideas.  (See the
referenced site.)

Regards
Rex

---- End included message ----