starship-design: Bugs again

I must say, I trust these "10 year olds" would be by themselves, meaning
a single group of bacteria. "Parents" would imply another stronger party,
or another kind of bacteria. Being a relative is a possibility, but I
doubt one bacteria would consciously help another defeat a third. It's a
double team! Now maybe there are these kind of bacteria on other worlds;
maybe even here ( I'm not well educated on the topic), but I've never
heard of them.

Jon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]