Re: RE: starship-design: Re: Bugs again

In a message dated 10/15/98 9:16:55 AM, zkulpa@zmit1.ippt.gov.pl wrote:

>> From: Bjorn Nilsson <f96bni@student.tdb.uu.se>
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, L. Parker wrote:
>>
>> > Bjorn,

>> > I want to go also, I just don't want to die on the shores of some
>> > alien sea while a bug I can't even see turns my insides into jelly...
>>
>> Well, _I_ would be willing to take that chance. Heck I'd even go if it was
>> certain that I'd die within a day or two. And I'm sure lots of other
>> people will,
>>
>No way, because Kelly will stop you, Bjorn.
>He even once stated that it will be better to kill you
>rather than to allow you making such abhorrent deed...

Zenon, Zenon, Zenon.  I never said that.  Besides, I'm an American.  I'ld just
put your investors and promoters in prison and freeze your assets for criminal
negligence and atempted murder or medical experimentation on humans.  Then
seaze your equipment and ship.  So much more civilized.

  ;)

>===>
>Maybe, instead of quarreling with Kelly again on this issue,
>I finally can sit down comfortably in my computer chair
>and watch you quarreling with him?   ;-))
>
>Good luck,

Ohoo.  Feash meat.   ;)

>-- Zenon

Kelly