RE: starship-design: Interstellar travel-using vacuum..ur point?

> Lee,
> What causes the bubble?
> Nels

Something about the big bang and chaos and the way the universe formed. I
don't remember the whole theory, but I know that they have been able to
model it using chaos theory.

Anyway, the Universe looks like a big tub full of soap bubbles with most of
the stars and matter concentrated in the "film" of the bubbles. We aren't in
the "film", we're in the middle of one. I've got a picture around here
somewhere.

Lee