RE: starship-design: Plasma Engine - VASIMR

Kelly,

The link and the page at the University of Texas are still there, just no
information. There were two tables of performance data from the last test
but both tables' links are broken. I have tried another site that mirrors
the University site with the same results.

That was one of the reasons I posted the request for information in the
first place. I thought someone else might be familiar with this research and
could tell me more.

Lee