starship-design: URANOS Club

       --> http://www.uranos.eu.org/uranose.html <--

       *   *   ****     ***    *   *    ***     ****
 * *   *   *   *   *   *   *   **  *   *   *   *       * *
* * *  *   *   ****    *****   * * *   *   *    ***   * * *
 * *   *   *   *  *    *   *   *  **   *   *       *   * *
        ***    *   *   *   *   *   *    ***    ****

 CLUB * for * EXPANSION * of * CIVILIZATION * into * SPACE

              grouping people interested in
          the development of human civilization
       and its expansion into extraterrestial space

WELCOME!                                           WELCOME!

We would like to invite you for a visit to WWW pages
of a new Internet Club * URANOS *

In our opinion, expansion of humanity into space is
a prerequisite for further development of our civilization.
We are afraid, however, that recognition of this necessity
is still infrequent among people, which may constitute
a bigger problem than possible technological difficulties.
Hence it is necessary to constantly remind people that
the world does not end at the limit of Earth's athmosphere.
At the address:
  http://www.uranos.eu.org/uranose.html
you will find, among others:
- Our Club Manifesto, spelling out our views on
  the current challenges facing the Earth's civilization;
- A rich collection of links to the most interesting
  WWW pages dedicated to space exploration;
- Many more attractions - in preparation!

PLEASE PAY US A VISIT AND HELP US IN OUR ACTIVITIES!

Club Founders:
-- Andrzej K. Brandt
-- Zenon Kulpa
                         "Earth is the cradle of humanity,
                  but one cannot live in a cradle forever."
                                [Konstantin E. Tsiolkovski]
PLEASE NOTE: The activities of our Club are aimed mostly
at the Polish-speaking community around the world.
However, since encouragements, advice, and any other help
from the rest of the world are also gladly received and
greatly appreciated by us, we maintain also English
versions of the more important pages of our site.
            Please forward! * Please forward!