starship-design: misdirected postings

When I sent out some of the postings that initially failed to
deliver Tuesday night because of problems on lists.uoregon.edu, I
apparently sent them out with the address
owner-starship-design@lists.uoregon.edu in the headers.  I've
sent out a couple more postings that came back to me as a result
of this, but this time made sure to edit the correct address into
the headers.  Please check any replies you make to postings to
make sure they are going to starship-design@lists.uoregon.edu,
and not owner-starship-design, so that your postings won't be
delayed from me having to manually forward them into the list.