starship-design: CNN - Magazine predicts rocket failure will delay space station - May 6, 1998 (

Kelly,

I found this on CNN this afternoon...This news items hearkens back to
several months ago when we were discussing reliability figures and mean time
between failures (MTBF) and couldn't seem to convince certain members that
the odds were as bad as we said they were.

 http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9805/06/science_space.reut/

CNN - Magazine predicts rocket failure will delay space station - May 6, 1998.url