RE: starship-design: unmanned missions

Heh, the PC you are sending e-mail with might possibly be the more
powerful of the two in that comparison.  But that's a quibble.

The real question is that when you look at something like Moore's Law,
can you count on it indefinately?  Just because a trend has happened up
to a certain point doesn't mean it will happen forever - there can be
real limits to the design of a chip - the speed of light being one
off-hand...
David Levine                     david@actionworld.com
Director of Development    http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                       (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.