Re: starship-design: Antiproton Catalyzed Microfission/Fusion Engines andPathfinder class ships

Lee,
the info on the properties of various light-element reactions was very
nice, thanks.  A question - how does an antiproton-catalyzed
microfission/fusion engine work? A picture is worth a thousand words, so a
link to a website (if it exists) explaining it would be better than a long,
difficult text-only explanation via email. Also, how is the ACMF superior
to the fusion rocket described for the "explorer" class starship on the LIT
site? -Nels Lindberg