starship-design: Re: your web site

>I have enjoyed visiting your site...have found much information for my
> own enjoyment and ideas for future projects.
>
>Also, if intrested, I have for sale a three hour audio documentary that I
have
>written and produced available for sale. The documentary is entitled; "Watch
the
>Skies, The UFO Enigma. Contains some of the best sightings from the Center
for
>UFO Studies, Roswell crash and Abductions....plenty of interviews....
>
>This Project has won awards from the Associated Press, Association
> of Independants in Radio, and the National Broadcasters Assoication.
>
>Dale R. Caruso
>
>shumoda@aol.com

Thanks, I'm glad you liked our site and found its materials interesting.  What
kind of ideas for future projects did it inspire?

As to you UFO documentary however I don't think I would be interested.
Frankly the UFO "enigma" seems a contradiction in terms, or a measure of
people lack of knowledge of what is in the skys.

Thanks again for you interest in our site.

Kelly