Re: starship-design: stuff

Ha, I cought you!

YES, time slows down as you approach c, and AT c it stops! That's why a
photon never ages. It can cross a billion lightyears in one moment (from
the photon's point of view).
But as time stops at c, you cannot get beyond it!! Every process on board
a spaceship would be frozen until the end of all time. No further
acceleration, no coffee dropping to the floor....

So it's meaningless if time reverses beyond c, because from our point of
live we can never reach beyond... (but as far as I remember, time does
NOT go back; it's a bit difficult here)