Re: starship-design: Re: debate

Kelly St wrote:
>In a message dated 12/9/97 11:37:12 AM, kuo@bit.csc.lsu.edu wrote:

>>Look.  I've never written anything here with any contradictions,
>>obvious or otherwise.  You just have an incredible capacity to
>>misread, misinterpret, and/or unjustifiably assume things.  The
>>most aggravating thing about trying to discuss anything with you
>>is your inability to comprehend precisely what's written and
>>the way you inject straw-men which aren't even hinted at.

>I.E. your not being unclear, I'm just to stupid to understand what your
>talking about?  Try again.

Maybe you are too stupid.  After all, you yourself just wrote:

<You math doesn't add up.  If you were keeping the fuel ratio the same and
<assuming an unrefulled round trip you'ld have to square the fuel ration not
<double it.

If this statement isn't indicative of stupidity, what is?

>Or, you could try describing your system, in
>detail, and list why you think it would save significant power, and I'll
>comment on it.

That's what I did with my very first post on it.
--
    _____     Isaac Kuo kuo@bit.csc.lsu.edu http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~kuo