RE: Re: starship-design: Re: Perihelion Maneuver

On Thursday, December 04, 1997 1:07 PM, KellySt@aol.com
[SMTP:KellySt@aol.com] wrote:

> All in all we are down to designs that seems extreamly expensive, but
> possible.  Or ones the requre unknown physics or technology.
>
> Beter designs or tech could be usefull at this point.

Pretty much what I said...

Lee

                                                      (o o)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited,
whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving
birth to evolution."

-- Albert Einstein