Re: Re: Re: Re: The fuelsail is stupid (was starship-design: Hull Materials)

KellySt@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
                                                                  ^^^

>>>I'm not clear how many fuel packets you expect to launch.  Presumably
>>>hundreds.

>>Why assume when I explicitely write exactly how many are proposed?
>>As I stated in my original e-mail, 200 fuel sails.  As I state above
>>in the quoted text, 200 intercepts.

>>Please, if you aren't even reading what I write, do not bother
>>responding.
[...]
><whinneee>

>Did I complain when you didn't remember any of the details of fuel/sail?  <Oh
>and I gave you numbers in the last one.>

When did I not remember the details of the fuel/sail?  You're probably
confusing me with someone else.

Besides, this is an infuriatingly different situation.  You obviously
failed to read the very post you were responding to.  You didn't even
read the text you quoted.

I used to have the suspicion that you "misunderstood" others on
purpose, but I now think you simply don't have a very good ability
to pay attention.
--
    _____     Isaac Kuo kuo@bit.csc.lsu.edu http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~kuo