RE: starship-design: Re: Re: regarding fuel expenditures

This is also somewhere on one of the LIT pages I believe.  TAU is meant
to travel 20 AU per year using a 150 kW fission reactor and xenon as
reaction mass for the ion stream.
David Levine                     david@actionworld.com
Director of Development    http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                       (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.