starship-design: Re: Involvement in The Starship Design Project.

Hi Mike.
Glad you liked the web site.

(no I don't have a PhD.)

As for joining, No degree required, we're an open discusion group open to
about all.  On the web page their should be a entry field to subcribe to the
mailing list.  Once on the list our discusion mail will forward to you also.
 If you respond to starship designs (see mail list) your messages will
forward to others in the group.  Beyond that is open to negotiation.

Kelly Starks