starship-design: Web page research

I am beginning the process of writing a web page describing the timeline
for building a starship within 50 years. It will include things like what
technologies need to be developed and when they must be developed by, what
kind of infrastructure must be in place, etc. This is not simply just
technology questions, anything relevant to the mission is of interest.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments anyone in the group would like
to make. I will mail a rough draft to the group after incorporating your
suggestions.

Lee

                                                          (o o)
----