starship-design: Re: Enquiries into Starship technologies.

>Kelly,
>

>	I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty reaching any of the data or
>
>reference data used by your group.
>

>	Could you E,mail me with directions to your technical systems folders and
>
>base desigh formular.
>

>Kev

Sorry for the delay in geting back to you.  Been busy around here, so it took
me a while to check out the site for problems.  But when I did check out the
main site I didn't have any real trouble getting around.  (Note some of the
maps are busted so you may need to go to the text links at the bottom of the
page.)

Which site were you going to?  I couldn't get to the URLY-BIRD mirror.  Try:

     http://sunsite.unc.edu/lunar/school/

for technical refernces try the library.

     http://sunsite.unc.edu/lunar/school/library/index.html

Other indexes should be in the papers.

I'm afraid I waasn't sure what info you were asking for?

Kelly