starship-design: Bussard design

Part of the conversation between Kelly and Isaac:

Kelly, Isaac is right about this. Either you or Bussard did conclude
something that does not comply with physics.
I never really thought about the fact that Isaac mentions, mainly because a
charge convined fusion system didn't look much more attractive to me than
most other pulsed fusion designs.

Timothy