starship-design: Many things...

Greetings:

Why when you are travelling FTL, does causality violate in only some
reference frames?
Why would a preffered reference frame eliminate this problem?

Have we measured Time dilation directly? Speed (.01C+)

What if you carried your light/lightcone with you at FTL, in a way that
eliminates TD and Lorentz contraction?

What if you were in an alcubierre ship, travelling FTL, and your power
source died? Would you eliminate?

What causes Centrifugal force EXACTLY?

What causes inertia EXACTLY?

Is it at all possible that there is something we have yet to find which
would provide a loophole for FTL? (not by 2050)

Kyle Mcallister

Here's a dreadful thought: what if someday at .99999+C we find out that
Einstein was wrong there? Bad news for timetravel.