Re: starship-design: We need to get on the same (pellet) track first

Timothy van der Linden writes:
 > Hmmm, I sent this letter 2 hours ago, but didn't receive a copy from SD yet.
 > If anyone else got this letter already, then you can throw away this one
 > because it is identical except for these sentences.

darkwing.uoregon.edu was down overnight with a disk problem and will
probably be a bit sluggish in getting list postings out this morning as
it catches up with its backlog.  If you sent a posting overnight that
you haven't seen yet, please wait until this afternoon before resending
it.