Re: starship-design: members homepages...

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:40:12 -0400 (EDT) Bakelaar <bakelaar@injersey.com>
writes:
>hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has a current
>list of all the members homepages (those who have homepages
>anyway)? if not, could everyone please send me their url
>and i will put the list up on the web? thanks, ben...
>
>(sorry i havent been active much lately, you guys are having
> discussions WAY beyond me, i dont even understand what your
> talkin about half the time :D)

Don't feel too bad, sometimes it looks like we don't know what we're
talking about either (chuckle).   ;););)

Anyway, here's my URL

http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/lab/3403

Check it out!

By the way, check out www.geocities.com and get a FREE WEB PAGE, yep