starship-design: Re: I know this is off the subject but...

Kyle asked:

>Has anyone actually built a magnetic monopole? (I'm serious)

If you can build one, you are able to violate current laws of physics.
So if you could proof this thing to work, you'd be a candidate for a Nobelprize.

Kyle also wrote:

>I have constructed a device that (depending on the polarity) puts out
>ONLY north or south polarity, but not both. Interested? Could be VERY
>useful.

Measuring mono-polarity seems to be worth a scientific paper already... How
did you measure that?

Timothy