starship-design: re: twin paradox

/Since this mailing list is for discussion of space travel methods that
/are compatible with existing laws of physics, we tend not to talk about
/parallel universes, warp drives, and other fanciful but unlikely
/things.
/
/My posting that you replied to contained a reference to an introductory
/text on relativistic physics that covers the Twin Paradox in detail.

Steve--
	Thanks for the info, and pardon my air of newbie-ism  on the
list.  I have read of this in fact.  SUrprise, surprise...

Steve
Revilak@Umbsky.cc.umb.edu