starship-design: Mail list

Steve, I'm getting duplicate messages.  I think you will get two of these.

You should get one, because you are on my To: line.  You'll get the other
because the mail list will send it to you.  I've noticed this in mailings
I've gotten from others.  Your reply to my question about Majordomo's
default behavior showed up twice.  Is there anything you can do about this
at your end, or should we make the practice of removing the author's name
from the mail before we send it?

--
Kevin "Tex" Houston 	http://umn.edu/~hous0042/index.html