Solar sail breaking

Hello everybody.

You may not remember me - I haven't contributed anything for nearly a year
now. I had computer problems that kept me off the net for over six months,
and for various reasons I've been very busy since. Anyway, I'd like to
'rejoin' LIT. I'm a student in England, and I'll be going to study physics
at university next year. You already have me on your mailing list, so I'm
pretty much up to date.