Mistake

Hi Steve,

Bad news, I've continuously been thinking about the letter I wrote you 3
days ago. Now I have discovered that I made a mistake.

I wrote: "While in Earth's frame the signal-receive-interval increases
exponentially, to the ship the interval stays the same, since its time slows
down exponentially."

Today I did some less intuitive thinking and soon figured out that I was wrong.
Assuming that in Earth's frame the signal-receive-interval increases
exponentially was where I went wrong, it increases with 1/(1 - a t).

Sorry for the confusion

Timothy