RE: RE:

>to me asking for help (or complaining). Since only few sites allow
>CGI-scripting, the possibilities for me to maintain anything like that are
>small. If I'm right Dave's computer doesn't allow them, am I right there
>David? (I didn't try it yet)

My computer can do both CGI and ISAPI.  However, I'd have to do some
funky stuff to set it up to use CGI.  And, remember, the current plan
(although
we are considering some others) is to eventually put this stuff on SunSITE,
where CGI scripting is the norm.  SunSITE just moved to Apache, by the way.