No Subject

I think we should use Java instead of SGI-scripts. They have the advantage
that people from all platforms (DOS, Mac, Unix) can program them, so we have
more independance.
Besides that, Java(script) is clearly something that will overrule SGI in
the futere (with a few exceptions of course).
I'm quite sure that in half a year, almost everyone has a Java-compatible
browser, those that haven't are probably not interested enough (You can get
it for free for almost all platforms, and installation is almost without
problems).

Timothy