RE: New? LIT site.

>I think were all tired of Sunsites erratic problems.  (Parts of LIT
>disapper or stop functioning. )  Given some of Daves comments and

A note on this - SunSITE is getting better.  As a whole, the system is
always running, because of the vast number of projects its supports.
They've recently upgraded their connection speed (and claim to have
one of the highest bandwidth connections on the net... it's still somewhat
slow due to the sheer volume of traffic it supports) and instituted a new,
comprehensive backup policy.

Also, my basic idea has been not to relocate LIT to my computer, but
use my computer as a "staging server", with the main access point to
LIT remaining at SunSITE.  This gives everyone access (via my computer)
to the site, while still keeping it at a high profile (and stable) site.

I have to admit, if AOL gives that kind of stuff out for free, it sounds
very
attractive.

As for the size of the site... I'm not sure.  It's quite large, currently
multiple
megs - there's some AVI files floating around, and the archives themselves
are quite big.  I'm guessing it's 10 megs, but that's a guess.  Obviously,
it would grow frequently if we set things up right.

I'll check the map stuff later today.

Restructuring the LIT config?  You'll have to be more specific, please.

-dml