Re: A new old memeber! :)

On Sun, 5 May 1996, Timothy van der Linden wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few weeks ago, an old web-friend Emailed me. Some of the older LIT
members > may still remember his name: Nick Tosh.

> 101765.2200@compuserve.com  (Nick Tosh)
>
> I assume he will introduce himself to the group when possible.

Heya Nick!

How are you doing.  Things sure got busy around here when after you left.
I given some serious thought to your idea of a lighter return craft.  I
think it's a good idea.  Tim's worked out the math for a MARS-type mission.
although the only way so far to build the return trip's solar collectors
and maser array inside of ten years, is to assume some sort of self-
replicating robot.  Anyway, Glad to see you're re-connected.

Take care

Kevin Houston.