Another piece of the puzzle?

Could we use polarisation as a way to eliminate the effect of a backward and
forward moving beam in the same path.
What if we can make it so that the forwardmoving beam is horizontally
polarized and the backwardmoving beam is vertically polarized?
All the ships sail? has to do is to discriminate between both kinds of
polarizations and thus reflect only on of the two.

For this we need:

- A polarisation turner (at the retro-mirror)
- A sail that reflects only horizontal or vertical polarized maserlight.

Do such materials exist (and are they not to difficult to use in large
quantities)?

Timothy