LIT Future Site

Sitting on my desk at work is a 120 Mhz Pentium with
Windows NT 3.51 with a direct T1 connection to the net.

We have based a lot of our business on Netscape servers,
but are migrating to Microsoft.

Anyway, the upshot of all this is that sometime in the
near future each of us at work is going to have a
Microsoft WWW/FTP/Gopher server on our desk.

I'm thinking about making this server the home for
the starship design project, and give everyone their
own directory to do funky stuff with.

I WAS thinking about doing the installation on my own
so that we could do this NOW until I found out that
in order to install the servers I have to upgrade from
NT Workstation to NT Server and this may be a bit
complex.

As soon as everything's in place, though, I'll let you
guys know.

-David